Thigh lifts or thighplasty procedure is carried out to reshape the thighs by removing excessive fats , from inner and outer thighs resulting in smoother skin
The procedure is helpful to treat condition such as
1. Individuals with weight loss due to diet and exercise or weight loss surgery.
2. Individuals having excessive soft tissue in inner and outer thigh region.
3. In Healthy individuals without medical conditions
4. Individuals with excess fat or skin in the thigh area.
5. Individuals seeking to improve the contour of their thighs.
6. Individuals who are committed to maintaining a healthy post-operative lifestyle, including proper nutrition and regular exercise.
Types of Thigh lift
1. Inner thigh lift
2. Medial thigh lift
3. Vertical thighplasty
4. Spiral thigh lift
Thigh lift surgery risks include:
- Poor wound healing
- Bleeding Infection
- Fluid accumulation