Abdominoplasty/ Tummy Tuck
Abdominoplasty is a procedure which involves flattening of abdomen by removing extra fat and skin which can’t be reduced with diet or exercise.
The procedure is helpful to treat conditions such as
- Excessive skin and fat due to obesity
- Weakened abdominal muscles due to aging ,
- Skin and fat loosened post Pregnancy
Complete Abdominoplasty: involves cutting of abdomen from hipbone and then contour the skin, tissue, and muscle as needed. Mini Abdominoplasty: Done on the people whose fat are deposited below the navel.
Right candidate for Abdominoplasty
- Tummy tuck is suitable for men and women who are in good health.
- Women who had several pregnancies and are looking for tightening of abdominal muscles
- Men or women who were once obese.
- Surgical risk such as bleeding
- Blood clot
- Inflamed or itchy scarring